Third conference a success!
The project Future Skills & Sustainable Development in the Green Salon (Green Salon) has finished the third conference and it was the first conference with student participation. The meeting was organized in Malaga, Spain on the 6th and 7th of October.
The central issues of the meeting were:
- The concept diagnostic scan to make an inventarization of the existing situation of health and safety and envirionment in a salon,
- The design of the internet sustainability game,
- The structure and concept of the physical sustainability game we have to develop,
- The main subjects of the three learning modules to develop,
- The student assignments and participation in the coming period,
- The communication and impact of the project.
The students’ focus during this meeting were:
- Testing the diagnostic scan at 25 SME’s,
- Creating a sketch/video about the situation in a hair and beauty salon
- Writing an article about their experiences during the Malaga visit.
More information on the project and the presentations of this meetingyou can find on the project website Green Salon: www.greensalon.eu
The main goals of the Green Salon project is to develop: new educational products like workshops on sustainability and innovation, entrepreneurial skills, teaching materials for schools and post vocational education about sustainability in the 'green' salon, a study of management systems of sustainability in the sector, a diagnostic scan and roadmap for businesses and schools, a physical sustainability game and an Internet awareness game about sustainability and entrepreneurial skills.