Sustainable salon-project has started!
In september 2020 the project: Future skills for a better life in Sustainable Salons (Sustainable salon) officially has started. This project ius a follow up on teh Green Salon-project. The first Technical Work Conference will take place in Ghent in November 2020. This project has as central aim to create educational products and will include:
- workshops on sustainability and innovation, teaching materials for schools and extracurricular education about sustainability in the 'sustainable' hair salon;
- development of a profile of a hairdresser and its competences (sustainability, technology, entrepreneurship) in 2030;
- a simplified low threshold system on sustainability/environment (label) for schools (salon);
- a self-assessment internet tools on competence level and measuring the gap on profile and future competences and the gap of the level towards the sustainability system;
- specific learning material on sustainability/environment focussed on the sector and
- awareness tools to use in VET and salons to use in communication with employees and clients on the subjects.
The developed outcomes can be applied for the project target groups: VET-institutes, SMEs, sector organizations and others in the Hair & Beauty sector.
More information you can find on: www.sustainable-salon.info.