Results Period 2
The second period in the project ended with the work conference and expertmeeting in June 2016 in Arhus.
The two days of the conference the reserach, the draft Report of the Research and the specific presentations per partner were discussed.
The presentation per partner on subjects:
- Persulfat and the effects in terms of Allergy and Asthma
- Local exhaust ventilation
- Ergonomics, including in education
- Waste separation
- Skin complaints
- Presentation report on overall research results, conclusions research & preparation of questions & discussion expert meeting.
Other themes wich were discussed and presentations:
- The internet game Sustainability: presentation & discussion
- Physical sustainability game: presentation & discussion
- Entrepreneurial skills; competences assignment & discussion
- Discussion on the requirements for the baseline and the scan
- Corporate identity, impact and dissemination
The third day was completely focussed on experts opinions on the health & safety and envirionnement in the hair & beauty sector, and on certifications systems and possibilities.
Program Expert meeting, Green Salon was:
- Working as green certified hairdresser, DK Bonnie Sørensen, owner of Haarfein in Aarhus, DK
- Health and safety - Protection and prevention Presenting the major H&S issues and prevention measures in Hair-dressing, based on years of research. Ulrik Fischer Friis, Allergy Research Centre, DK
- Hairdressers for the Future. A project in Belgium by Ecolife with hairdressers, schools and the sector: making sustainability part of daily practices. Ans Rossy, ecolife, BE
- Green Salon certification in Denmark The presentation will focus on the certification process as one part and energy reduction combined with H&S requirements for lighting, ventilation etc. as the second part. Johan Galster, Green Salon certification, DK
- Certification of sustainable salons How can experiences from the graphic industry inspire the devel-opment of level model for sustainability in hair and beauty salons? Peter Tegel, SCCI (Stichting Certificatie Creatieve Industrie), NL
- Brochure Expertmeeting Arhus
First prototype of the Sustainable internet awareness game